Our nonprofit organization has worked over the past few years to become part of the Great Park being built in Irvine, CA.
The California Fire Museum Safety Learning Center will include a life and fire safety education center, fire apparatus and fire service history exhibit, banquet facility, and archive library research center. The Road to Safety exhibit will educate those who attend on aspects of life and fire safety including fire prevention, water safety, disaster preparedness, hazards in homes, first-aid-AED-CPR, plus many others.
The mission and purpose of the California Fire Museum, nonprofit organization is:
* To preserve and protect the history and heritage of the fire service in general, with special emphasis on California Fire Services.
* To collect, restore, preserve and exhibit apparatus, equipment, art and artifacts of the firefighting profession.
* To provide life safety, fire safety and fire prevention education to the community.
* To educate the public about firefighters, firefighting, and emergency services.
* We are dedicated to conservation, research, restoration, education and community service.